Draconum

  • Nathan E. Banks

      Well, there was supposed to bad weather tonight, so I was
      planning on running Draconum. But the bad weather isn't
      coming till tomorrow, so the Super Bowl party is back on.
      I'm not sure if I'll be home in time to run. If I am, I'll
      drop a note to the list.

      - --
      Nathan E. Banks

      "My friend saw what I writing and says what is "doo-too". So I
      punch him in teh neck and take his wallet and keys, drive his
      car to dave and busters and spen all his money on booze and
      house of dead 3. That's what "doo-too" is, fool. I kill him and
      take his stuff."

      "If you were smarter, your dice would not need so many sides."

      - Colin the Riot

    • Nathan E. Banks

        So, Draconum is tomorrow. In case you weren't at the room when I
        announced it, we'll be using the new draft, and starting an all new
        game. I was hoping we could get together tonight to do characters.
        It's fine to recycle your character if you want, but you can make all
        new ones too. Anyway, I'd like to get it done in advance of tomorrow,
        so I can do a little game prep. Gonna try and fix some of the
        problems
        from the first playtest.

        - --
        Nathan E. Banks

        "My friend saw what I writing and says what is "doo-too". So I
        punch him in teh neck and take his wallet and keys, drive his
        car to dave and busters and spen all his money on booze and
        house of dead 3. That's what "doo-too" is, fool. I kill him and
        take his stuff."

        "If you were smarter, your dice would not need so many sides."

        - Colin the Riot

      • Chris Edwards
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2004
          Hey Nate,

          I most likely will not be there this evening. If I do make it on
          it's likely to be pretty late.

          p.s. You should be ashamed of robbing me of the opportunity to see
          my character devoured by a dragon. Although I'm sure I'll get
          another. ;)

          -Chris

          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan E. Banks"