Universalis monday?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002

      Are we playing Universalis this Monday?

      That's my vote in favor...

      or does someone have something else they want to run?

      (and if we just get the two of us Mike...I'd love to continue the Synthesis game we started...)

      Bob McNamee

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at -

      http://www.equinoxartstudios.com   business  http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

      faith.yahoo.com
    • Nathan E Banks Paganini
      • the GreyOrm
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
          I won't be available Monday, unfortunately. I'm going to be out of town for a couple days, hopefully (working).

          - Raven

          "The insane solution has been made manifest. I will join both groups TWICE! First by hand with my regular email, so I can get messages, then with my Yahoo ID so I can access archives. Whee, I just love the crazy hedonism of the life that is Yahoo."  -- Nathan