New Tenet added

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002

      We've added a New Tenet to the Universalis Game...

      -Minimum of 3 players present to start a Session

      updated Tenet & Coin file in the Group...

      That's all that we did, since we didn't have three players...

      I had a fun time learning / starting to play a game of Synthesis.

      Thanks Mike! I hope we can continue that!

      Bob McNamee

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at -

      http://www.equinoxartstudios.com   business  http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com