Re: [indie-netgaming] Digest Number 390

  • nevthederanged@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003

      To save all my Indie comrades the hassle, I took the liberty of checking out "miss" Sheila. Turns out "she's" a toothless, balding 930lb man from Guyana who lives in a shack with nothing but a couch, hot plate, laptop and webcam, 27 cats and a chamber pot in the corner. I don't usually get hammered over New Years, but now I'm going to have to just to get the vision out of my head. You may all thank me come January 1st.

      N.
    • Nathan E Banks