RE: [indie-netgaming] Unsung: Roger Smithson

  • Dana Mun
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2003
      yes. hes gunna have a *really* big handful with you guys >=)

      completely unrelated: i got into bryn mawr. go me!

      Mike Holmes <homeydont@...> wrote:
      >From: "alicatylon" <alicatylon@...>
      >
      >Basicly, Smithson is the departments remedey to the... unstable..
      >nature of the squad, although thanks to buracracy he's already
      >arrived to late to help much.

      Excellent. That should really mix things up some.

    • xiombrag
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2003
        > >Basicly, Smithson is the departments remedey to the... unstable..
        > >nature of the squad, although thanks to buracracy he's already
        > >arrived to late to help much.
        >
        > Excellent. That should really mix things up some.

        I hope so. I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Frix shootout. ;-D

        Game is at 8pm Eastern tommorrow, kids.
      • JRice
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16, 2003
          >Okay, Josh didn't show, and we kinda need Frix for the Mexican Standoff
          >scene. So we'll try again next week.

          [insert obligitory we-don't-need-no-steeking-joke here]
        • Kirt Dankmyer aka Loki
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2003
            Okay, Josh didn't show, and we kinda need Frix for the Mexican Standoff
            scene. So we'll try again next week.
            -Loki