RE: [indie-netgaming] Unsung: Roger Smithson

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2003
      >From: "alicatylon" <alicatylon@...>
      >
      >Basicly, Smithson is the departments remedey to the... unstable..
      >nature of the squad, although thanks to buracracy he's already
      >arrived to late to help much.

      Excellent. That should really mix things up some.

      Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.
    • Dana Mun
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2003
        yes. hes gunna have a *really* big handful with you guys >=)

        completely unrelated: i got into bryn mawr. go me!

        Mike Holmes <homeydont@...> wrote:
        >From: "alicatylon" <alicatylon@...>
        >
        >Basicly, Smithson is the departments remedey to the... unstable..
        >nature of the squad, although thanks to buracracy he's already
        >arrived to late to help much.

        Excellent. That should really mix things up some.

      • xiombrag
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 15, 2003
          > >Basicly, Smithson is the departments remedey to the... unstable..
          > >nature of the squad, although thanks to buracracy he's already
          > >arrived to late to help much.
          >
          > Excellent. That should really mix things up some.

          I hope so. I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Frix shootout. ;-D

          Game is at 8pm Eastern tommorrow, kids.
        • JRice
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2003
            >Okay, Josh didn't show, and we kinda need Frix for the Mexican Standoff
            >scene. So we'll try again next week.

            [insert obligitory we-don't-need-no-steeking-joke here]
          • Kirt Dankmyer aka Loki
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 16, 2003
              Okay, Josh didn't show, and we kinda need Frix for the Mexican Standoff
              scene. So we'll try again next week.
              -Loki