Unsung: December 2 (Return of Frix?)

  • xiombrag
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Okay, if my memory serves me correctlly, tommorrow is Unsung, at 8pm
      Eastern, 7pm Central. The idea here is we're supposed to have Josh
      this time...
    • Josh Kashinsky
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        Yessir, Frix will report as ordered, wherever the heck we find a place for him.
        -Josh

        At 10:20 PM 12/1/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        Okay, if my memory serves me correctlly, tommorrow is Unsung, at 8pm
        Eastern, 7pm Central. The idea here is we're supposed to have Josh
        this time...

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        439b26e.jpg
        439b2e6.jpg

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
          >From: "xiombrag" <kirt.dankmyer@...>
          >
          >Okay, if my memory serves me correctlly, tommorrow is Unsung, at 8pm
          >Eastern, 7pm Central. The idea here is we're supposed to have Josh
          >this time...

          Sounds right to me. See you then,

          Say �goodbye� to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
          connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.
        • Dana Mun
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            well if frixy wants to go corrupt, why doens;t he start with the one corrupt officer he knows of for pointers?

            Josh Kashinsky <kashij@...> wrote:
            Yessir, Frix will report as ordered, wherever the heck we find a place for him.
            -Josh

            At 10:20 PM 12/1/2003 +0000, you wrote:
            Okay, if my memory serves me correctlly, tommorrow is Unsung, at 8pm
            Eastern, 7pm Central. The idea here is we're supposed to have Josh
            this time...

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            439b26e.jpg
            439b2e6.jpg