Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Priorities

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      >From: "samachadreal" <tumblebear@...>
      >
      >Well, what say you guys. MIke H? MIke G? Shall we finish or are we too
      >far gone?
      >
      >regards.

      I'm still up for it. I forgot because of the lack of announcement, and
      because last week was waaay busy. But I'd like to finish if possible. One
      thing I like about MLWM is that it's not an indefinite game. A couple more
      good sessions and we might be there. Three at the most, I think.

      Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
      now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
    • panda_alchemist
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        I'd personally like to just bow out; I had wanted to give the game a
        shot, and have done so and seen it's not really for me. ;) Alekos is
        certainly easy enough for el GM to run, though (if the Master
        says, 'go do this,' he goes and does it ;).

        --mvg/mouse

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Holmes"