General Scheduling Thread

  • Alexander Cherry
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2003
      Grrr. I thought I posted this last night, but I guess my computer
      ate it.

      I can't make this tuesday, regardless of the game (Fastlane or
      Unsung). It seems there's no strong objections to turning Fastlane
      into alternating tuesdays, and I wouldn't mind doing Unsung next
      Tuesday, and then Fastlane the Tuesday after that. (In other words,
      Unsung on the 2nd, and Fastlane on the 9th)

      Question: If we do wind up moving, and get Frix back, how would we
      fit him into the middle of this plot? He was quite firmly not-
      around, and with the buildings blown up and all that, I can't really
      come up with a reasonable method of introducing his character.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2003
        >From: "Alexander Cherry" <lxndr@...>

        >Question: If we do wind up moving, and get Frix back, how would we
        >fit him into the middle of this plot? He was quite firmly not-
        >around, and with the buildings blown up and all that, I can't really
        >come up with a reasonable method of introducing his character.

        Well, that would suggest that he was somehow involved with the bad guys.
        Gift!

        online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start
        at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
        by service area.)
      • Josh Kashinsky
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2003

          >Question:  If we do wind up moving, and get Frix back, how would we
          >fit him into the middle of this plot?  He was quite firmly not-
          >around, and with the buildings blown up and all that, I can't really
          >come up with a reasonable method of introducing his character.

          Well, that would suggest that he was somehow involved with the bad guys.
          Gift!

          Mike

          Not to add more clutter, but that would be a gift I would accept. Twice even, and you know how annoying it is to get two of the same gift at a party. Its all awkward and everything. Just say that the review on Commandoes wife came through or something, and Frix is out. Frix goes vigilante, but ends up on the wrong side somehow.

          -Josh
        • xiombrag
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 25, 2003
            > I can't make this tuesday, regardless of the game (Fastlane or
            > Unsung). It seems there's no strong objections to turning Fastlane
            > into alternating tuesdays, and I wouldn't mind doing Unsung next
            > Tuesday, and then Fastlane the Tuesday after that. (In other
            words,
            > Unsung on the 2nd, and Fastlane on the 9th)

            Let's go with that option, because my own computer is having problems
            as well.

            > Question: If we do wind up moving, and get Frix back, how would we
            > fit him into the middle of this plot? He was quite firmly not-
            > around, and with the buildings blown up and all that, I can't
            really
            > come up with a reasonable method of introducing his character.

            I have a couple of idea. First of all, it's possible that there are
            survivors from the mess, possibly captured by the terrorists, and one
            of them could be Frix, brought in originally as an "observer", having
            only been re-instated that morning. Also, if Frix's hearing didn't go
            well, he might have been in jail -- in which case, we assume that
            morning the terrorist sprung him and have him in custody, which could
            be interesting as well.
          • xiombrag
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 25, 2003
              > Well, that would suggest that he was somehow involved with the bad
              guys.
              > Gift!

              Heh. Yes, there's very much a Gift possibility there. ;-D

              So, yeah, next game will be next Tuesday. Ewige blumenkraft.