Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: looking to play via video-conference.

  • the GreyOrm
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2003
      From: "crunchywomble" <tuck@...>
      > THe first step would be finding a few people and arranging a test.
      > anyone interested in helping me test this, please reply here.

      Heya crunchy,

      What are the apps? If we can get a couple people together to test them to
      see how well they work, we can move on to actually playing a game from
      there.
      (So, yeah, count me for testing).

      - Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan

      ORX are coming...prepare yourself.
      orx.daegmorgan.net
    • crunchywomble
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2003

        > What are the apps? If we can get a couple people together to test
        them to
        > see how well they work, we can move on to actually playing a game
        from
        > there.
        > (So, yeah, count me for testing).

        hey Rev.
        cool. that makes 2. once we get 2 or 3 more enthusiastic victims like
        ourselves, i'll make a go of it.
        try these sites. i'm still researching the best one, but i'm happy to
        try them all one at a time.

        http://www.nonags.com/nonags/confv.html
        http://www.research.earthlink.net/confmgr/
        http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/vic/index.html