MLwM: Meat for the Machine, 11/3/2003, 8:00 pm

  • indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of indie-netgaming
      MLwM: Meat for the Machine

      Monday November 3, 2003
      8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats every week, until Monday November 17, 2003.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 10 hours, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: #MLWM_ooc, #MLWM_nar and #Indierpgs on magicstar

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • panda_alchemist
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        Blee, can't make it today; would be up for a make-up game later in
        the week if possible (Fastlane on Tuesday, but any other day is
        good), or just pick back up next week. Sorry~

        --mouse

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, indie-
        netgaming@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from the Calendar of indie-netgaming
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indie-netgaming/cal
        >
        > MLwM: Meat for the Machine
        > Monday November 3, 2003
        > 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every week, until Monday November 17, 2003.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 10 hours, 2
        minutes.)
        > Event Location: #MLWM_ooc, #MLWM_nar and #Indierpgs on magicstar
        >
        > Send a Yahoo! Greeting at:
        > http://greetings.yahoo.com
        >
        > Set up birthday reminders!
        > http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?
        >
        > Copyright 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • samachadreal
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
          Well bummer mouse, sorry to hear that.

          Later in the week, like wendsday or thursday okay for everyone or should we just wait
          till next week.

          Trevis

          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "panda_alchemist"

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
            Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of indie-netgaming
            MLwM: Meat for the Machine

            Monday November 3, 2003
            8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
            This event repeats every week, until Monday November 17, 2003.

            Event Location: #MLWM_ooc, #MLWM_nar and #Indierpgs on magicstar

            Yahoo! Greetings
            Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
            Birthday Reminders
            Set up birthday reminders!
            click here

            Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
          • Josh Kashinsky
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
              If there's not going to be MLWM, how about another session of TQB - Vampires?
              -Josh