Re: [indie-netgaming] So...DONJON?

  • Dana Mun
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 3, 2003
      honestly, i'd say just show up to the friday game and we'll get ya set, or email the gm or any of these guys...

      James Beggs <morfedel@...> wrote:
      I'm really curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
      try it out; any chance of that, and training someone
      who has no knowledge of it? :)

      James

      --- Nathan E Banks wrote:

      http://shopping.yahoo.com

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ofVplB/TM

    • James Beggs
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 5, 2003
        I'd rather email the GM first; which person is he or
        she, and his/her email please? :)

        thanks!

        --- Dana Mun <alicatylon@...> wrote:
        > honestly, i'd say just show up to the friday game
        > and we'll get ya set, or email the gm or any of
        > these guys...
        >
        > James Beggs <morfedel@...> wrote:I'm really
        > curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
        > try it out; any chance of that, and training someone
        > who has no knowledge of it? :)
        >

        > James
        >
        > --- Nathan E Banks
        > wrote:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • Dana Mun
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 5, 2003
          Thier irc handel is anonymouse. ro soemthing similar, start looking for that

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
            Actually, I was more looking for their email; would
            you have that by chance?

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
              OK, this is freaking me out.

              A few days ago I unsubscribed to indie-netagming. I kept getting
              messages. I tried to post about it and I couldn't because I was listed
              as unsubscribed on Yahoo's site.

              I resubscribed. I changed my mail to "web only -- no mail."

              I'm still getting messages.

              Is there any way to escape indie-netgaming?

              On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 01:23 PM, James Beggs wrote:

              > Actually, I was more looking for their email; would
              > you have that by chance?
              >
              > --- Dana Mun <alicatylon@...> wrote:
              >> Thier irc handel is anonymouse. ro soemthing
              >> similar, start looking for that
              >>
              >> James Beggs <morfedel@...> wrote:I'd rather
              >> email the GM first; which person is he or
              >> she, and his/her email please? :)
              >>
              >> thanks!
              >>
              >> --- Dana Mun wrote:
              >>> honestly, i'd say just show up to the friday game
              >>> and we'll get ya set, or email the gm or any of
              >>> these guys...
              >>>
              >>> James Beggs wrote:I'm really
              >>> curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
              >>> try it out; any chance of that, and training
              >> someone
              >>> who has no knowledge of it? :)
              >>>

              >>> James
              >>>
              >>> --- Nathan E Banks

              >>> Friday

              >> and

              >>> keys,
              >> on

              >> 7773

              >>> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              >> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              > http://shopping.yahoo.com

              > ---------------------~-->
              > Canada.
              > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ofVplB/TM

            • Nathan E Banks
              • Nathan E Banks

                  Monday, October 06, 2003, 8:25:59 PM, Nathan wrote:

                  NEB> Monday, October 06, 2003, 1:40:54 PM, Ed wrote:

                  EH>> OK, this is freaking me out.

                  EH>> A few days ago I unsubscribed to indie-netagming. I kept
                  getting
                  EH>> messages. I tried to post about it and I couldn't because I was
                  NEB> listed
                  EH>> as unsubscribed on Yahoo's site.

                  EH>> I resubscribed. I changed my mail to "web only -- no mail."

                  EH>> I'm still getting messages.

                  EH>> Is there any way to escape indie-netgaming?

                  NEB> No. Our hat of unsubscribers know no limit!

                  NEB> Seriously, you probably subscribed twice, either with a
                  redirection
                  NEB> email account (if you have one) or by using the Yahoogroup list
                  serv
                  NEB> service. Try sending an email to the unsub email address, rather
                  than
                  NEB> unsubing from the web.

                  And, if that doesn't work, I can manually unsub you.

                  - --
                  Nathan E. Banks

                  "My friend saw what I writing and says what is "doo-too". So I
                  punch him in teh neck and take his wallet and keys, drive his
                  car to dave and busters and spen all his money on booze and
                  house of dead 3. That's what "doo-too" is, fool. I kill him and
                  take his stuff."

                  - Colin the Riot

                  ����J�t)

                • Ed Heil
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
                    I'd actually be fine going to web-only if I could manage that. I'll
                    try the unsub. Maybe it will unsub the verison of me that's receiving
                    messages and leave me web only.

                    My hat for yahoo groups know no limit.