Re: [indie-netgaming] So...DONJON?

  • James Beggs
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 3, 2003
      I'm really curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
      try it out; any chance of that, and training someone
      who has no knowledge of it? :)

      James

      --- Nathan E Banks <paganini@...> wrote:

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Dana Mun
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 3, 2003
        honestly, i'd say just show up to the friday game and we'll get ya set, or email the gm or any of these guys...

        James Beggs <morfedel@...> wrote:
        I'm really curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
        try it out; any chance of that, and training someone
        who has no knowledge of it? :)

        James

        --- Nathan E Banks wrote:

        http://shopping.yahoo.com

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ofVplB/TM

      • James Beggs
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 5, 2003
          I'd rather email the GM first; which person is he or
          she, and his/her email please? :)

          thanks!

          --- Dana Mun <alicatylon@...> wrote:
          > honestly, i'd say just show up to the friday game
          > and we'll get ya set, or email the gm or any of
          > these guys...
          >
          > James Beggs <morfedel@...> wrote:I'm really
          > curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
          > try it out; any chance of that, and training someone
          > who has no knowledge of it? :)
          >

          > James
          >
          > --- Nathan E Banks
          > wrote:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • Dana Mun
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 5, 2003
            Thier irc handel is anonymouse. ro soemthing similar, start looking for that

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
              Actually, I was more looking for their email; would
              you have that by chance?

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
                OK, this is freaking me out.

                A few days ago I unsubscribed to indie-netagming. I kept getting
                messages. I tried to post about it and I couldn't because I was listed
                as unsubscribed on Yahoo's site.

                I resubscribed. I changed my mail to "web only -- no mail."

                I'm still getting messages.

                Is there any way to escape indie-netgaming?

                On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 01:23 PM, James Beggs wrote:

                > Actually, I was more looking for their email; would
                > you have that by chance?
                >
                > --- Dana Mun <alicatylon@...> wrote:
                >> Thier irc handel is anonymouse. ro soemthing
                >> similar, start looking for that
                >>
                >> James Beggs <morfedel@...> wrote:I'd rather
                >> email the GM first; which person is he or
                >> she, and his/her email please? :)
                >>
                >> thanks!
                >>
                >> --- Dana Mun wrote:
                >>> honestly, i'd say just show up to the friday game
                >>> and we'll get ya set, or email the gm or any of
                >>> these guys...
                >>>
                >>> James Beggs wrote:I'm really
                >>> curious about this Donjon, and I'd like to
                >>> try it out; any chance of that, and training
                >> someone
                >>> who has no knowledge of it? :)
                >>>

                >>> James
                >>>
                >>> --- Nathan E Banks

                >>> Friday

                >> and

                >>> keys,
                >> on

                >> 7773

                >>> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                >> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                > http://shopping.yahoo.com

                > ---------------------~-->
                > Canada.
                > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/ofVplB/TM

              • Nathan E Banks

                  Monday, October 06, 2003, 1:40:54 PM, Ed wrote:

                  EH> OK, this is freaking me out.

                  EH> A few days ago I unsubscribed to indie-netagming. I kept getting
                  EH> messages. I tried to post about it and I couldn't because I was
                  listed
                  EH> as unsubscribed on Yahoo's site.

                  EH> I resubscribed. I changed my mail to "web only -- no mail."

                  EH> I'm still getting messages.

                  EH> Is there any way to escape indie-netgaming?

                  No. Our hat of unsubscribers know no limit!

                  Seriously, you probably subscribed twice, either with a redirection
                  email account (if you have one) or by using the Yahoogroup list serv
                  service. Try sending an email to the unsub email address, rather than
                  unsubing from the web.

                  - --
                  Nathan E. Banks

                  "My friend saw what I writing and says what is "doo-too". So I
                  punch him in teh neck and take his wallet and keys, drive his
                  car to dave and busters and spen all his money on booze and
                  house of dead 3. That's what "doo-too" is, fool. I kill him and
                  take his stuff."

                  - Colin the Riot

                  4��4��T

                • Nathan E Banks

                    Monday, October 06, 2003, 8:25:59 PM, Nathan wrote:

                    NEB> Monday, October 06, 2003, 1:40:54 PM, Ed wrote:

                    EH>> OK, this is freaking me out.

                    EH>> A few days ago I unsubscribed to indie-netagming. I kept
                    getting
                    EH>> messages. I tried to post about it and I couldn't because I was
                    NEB> listed
                    EH>> as unsubscribed on Yahoo's site.

                    EH>> I resubscribed. I changed my mail to "web only -- no mail."

                    EH>> I'm still getting messages.

                    EH>> Is there any way to escape indie-netgaming?

                    NEB> No. Our hat of unsubscribers know no limit!

                    NEB> Seriously, you probably subscribed twice, either with a
                    redirection
                    NEB> email account (if you have one) or by using the Yahoogroup list
                    serv
                    NEB> service. Try sending an email to the unsub email address, rather
                    than
                    NEB> unsubing from the web.

                    And, if that doesn't work, I can manually unsub you.

                    - --
                    Nathan E. Banks

                    "My friend saw what I writing and says what is "doo-too". So I
                    punch him in teh neck and take his wallet and keys, drive his
                    car to dave and busters and spen all his money on booze and
                    house of dead 3. That's what "doo-too" is, fool. I kill him and
                    take his stuff."

                    - Colin the Riot

                    ����J�t)

                  • Ed Heil
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 6, 2003
                      I'd actually be fine going to web-only if I could manage that. I'll
                      try the unsub. Maybe it will unsub the verison of me that's receiving
                      messages and leave me web only.

                      My hat for yahoo groups know no limit.