Theatrix/Castle Falkenstein Game looking for players.

  • samachadreal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hey Freinds,

      I know Falk isn't indie, but Theatrix is, and Falk is a universe I
      have a lot of affection for.

      I've lost a player due to drift and am looking for another one or two
      for our online PBP Game. The Plot at the moment seems to be revolving
      around a series of dragon murders by a group calling themselves the
      Order of St. George and a mysterious plot to bring back a forgotten
      God. Characters are not run as a traditional party, but have personal
      or tangental ties to the situation. Strong narrativist leanings here.
      We've been going for about seven months now. Check out the entire
      game on our Wiki page at http://www.nullnode.com/twiki. Click on the
      PBEM web.

      I'd be happy to discuss with anyone interested.

      best to all,

      Trevis.
    • Josh Kashinsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Hey, Lxndr, anonymouse and I are sitting in the IRC room looking to do
        something. It _is_ monday night, so something should happen, right? You
        feel obligated to attend now.
        -Josh