Re: [indie-netgaming] Paladin - Kingdom Come

  • the GreyOrm
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4 5:56 PM
      Ooo! Ooo! When are we playing Paladin?!
      Are we playing Paladin? Does this mean we're playing Paladin?

      - Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan

      Does Your Project Need An Artist?
      www.daegmorgan.net
    • Nathan E Banks
      • Chris Edwards
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 6:24 PM
          If you want in Raven, get thee to the irc now, because I'm not
          running this for more than three people. So come on already! :)

          -Chris

          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "the GreyOrm" <greyorm@d...>