Kathanaksaya revisions (big changes...sorta)

  • Jane Doe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      I've completed my next round of revisions for Kathanaksaya. The bulk
      of the changes have gone to the character creation aspect, so I think
      this may impact a few of you. A couple of things have changed names
      to more accurately reflect what I was trying to do. I have deleted a
      couple of things and added others.

      The first and easiest change for me to relate is that you no longer
      receive Story Points for detailing a character's home. Nor do you
      get any for your character's culture. After some research and
      careful thought, I no longer find them necessary. I was just looking
      for more mid-range SP traits. I decided to toss symmetry out the
      window and concentrate on something more substantial.

      The second change I've made is to add the following traits (with
      their SP values):

      Motivations (5 SP)
      Conflicts (6 SP)

      The final change I've made is to rename the following characteristics:
      Allies and enemies ---> Relationships
      Goals ---> Desires
      They are still worth the same number of Story Points.

      Naturally, I have also altered the rest of the text to explain in
      greater detail what the new terms mean as well as to relate it to the
      rest of the text.

      You can find the relevant page at:
      http://www.geocities.com/kathanaksaya