Re: [indie-netgaming] Topos playtesting

  • nevthederanged@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003

      I'm wondering if perhaps a loose turn structure might not be a bad idea in this case... as Mike says, at least people would be able to say "pass", and let everyone know they were still active even if they didn't have anything to add at that time.  That way if someone didn't post or pass for a week or whatever, you'd know they were gone.

      <shrug>  Anyway, good to see the game picking up again.

      N.