Orx

  • Nathan E Banks Paganini
    • the GreyOrm
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
        From: "Nathan E Banks Paganini" <paganini@...>
        > Hey, guys, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make the Orx
        > game tonight. I've got a cold, and my family just informed that

        Well, darn! But it's better than missing the game because your family
        informed you they are deporting you to Siberia!

        BTW, who is planning on coming tonight?

        - Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
        http://www.daegmorgan.net

        "The insane solution has been made manifest. I will join both groups TWICE!
        First by hand with my regular email, so I can get messages, then with my
        Yahoo ID so I can access archives. Whee, I just love the crazy hedonism of
        the life that is Yahoo." -- Nathan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002

          I will be there if its still on....

          Bob McNamee

          From: "Nathan E Banks Paganini" <paganini@...>
          > Hey, guys, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make the Orx
          > game tonight. I've got a cold, and my family just informed that

          Well, darn!  But it's better than missing the game because your family
          informed you they are deporting you to Siberia!

          BTW, who is planning on coming tonight?

          - Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
            http://www.daegmorgan.net

          "The insane solution has been made manifest. I will join both groups TWICE!
          First by hand with my regular email, so I can get messages, then with my
          Yahoo ID so I can access archives. Whee, I just love the crazy hedonism of
          the life that is Yahoo."  -- Nathan

          September 11, 2001
          Remember the Fallen...
          "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

          visit Bob at -

          http://www.equinoxartstudios.com   business  http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

          or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

          Do You Yahoo!?

        • Travis Casey
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
            On Monday 02 September 2002 11:37, the GreyOrm wrote:
            > From: "Nathan E Banks Paganini" <paganini@...>

            > > Hey, guys, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make the Orx
            > > game tonight. I've got a cold, and my family just informed that
            >
            > Well, darn! But it's better than missing the game because your family
            > informed you they are deporting you to Siberia!
            >
            > BTW, who is planning on coming tonight?

            "Planning" is probably a bit too strong... I'm "hoping" to get to be there
            tonight, if we can get our bathroom repainted quickly enough for me to be
            able to...

            --
            |\ _,,,---,,_ Travis S. Casey <efindel@...>
            ZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ No one agrees with me. Not even me.