Heya

  • greyorm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
      Heya all,

      Just a heads-up that I've joined the group. FYI, on-line gaming is
      my preferred venue of play, citing a lack of gamers in this area
      (and, indeed, a lack of actual friends or associates within a three-
      hour drive) thus making gaming on-line with those who have similar
      interests far easier.

      I prefer IRC or other real-time chat-based interaction; I have
      issues with PBEMs which are continually reinforced by experience
      with them.

      I'm not looking for anything long-term; three-to-four session runs
      of various games every few months would be good for me, mostly after
      9 or 10 PM (hey, I have three kids and a wife...can't spend all my
      time on the computer, much as I might wish otherwise).

      -Raven
    • Nathan E Banks Paganini