Heartquest Diceless

  • Nathan E Banks
    • Alexander Cherry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Nathan E Banks
        <paganini@m...> wrote:
        > Shojo manga basically means "girls' comics." Our theme choices

        That's what Shojo is?!

        Well, I'll play anyway. I'm interested in seeing how the system
        works.
      • Alexander Cherry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Nathan E Banks
          > What strikes your fancy?

          I like "Out of this World" as an option.

          (sorry, I should have included this in the other email)
        • Travis Casey
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
            On Monday 02 June 2003 23:41, Nathan E Banks wrote:

            > I'm going to be running Heartquest Diceless at the next
            > available opportunity (which means next week's Monday IRC game,
            > or the week after that). Definite players are Bob McNamee, Chris
            > Edwards, and Bryan Bankhead. Travis, Lxndr, and anyone else, let
            > me know if you want in. Here's the skinny:

            I'm interested, but don't know if I'll have time to stat up a character and
            all that in the time between when I get back Sunday and Monday night. I've
            already bought the PDF, but don't have a copy of it with me here. :-/

            > Shojo manga basically means "girls' comics." Our theme choices
            > are Teen Romance, Magical Girl (Sailor Moon type stuff),
            > Historical Romance, and Out of this World (you've been somehow
            > displaced to somewhere very strange). Naturally, these elements
            > can be combined in different ways. So, let's get some chatter
            > going. You're character is (probably) a young girl (or a young
            > guy). You might have kewel powerz. You might be living in some
            > historical period. You might have just got zapped somewhere
            > strange. You might be in school. Etc. etc. What strikes your
            > fancy?

            I'd be in favor of "normal kids in high school" or "historical romance",
            myself... I get plenty of strange power stuff in other games. :-)

            --Travis