Shogun: Total SOAP Shreyas-31may03

  • Shreyas Sampat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      Where: Midori's private study

      What: Midori, unfurling her sleeve over her bandaged arm, hands an ornately
      folded letter to the poet, who is still scowling. She speaks, and then hands
      him something else.

      Words: "Take this to the King in Yellow, and return with his reply. By then we
      will have some progress and some answers for your impatient questions. Take
      this play also; perhaps it will please the princes."

      too tired to count - math later

      Incidentally, sorry about the gap - I was in India for about a week and a half
      just recently.

      =====
      Shreyas

      http://calendar.yahoo.com