Sorcerer PBP

  • bankuei
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2003
      Hi folks,

      I've finally got some of my friends willing to do a sorcerer online
      pbp game. They're still thinking up characters and such, but I've
      set up a board on www.playbyweb.com, under Other>The
      Shattered Lands.

      Take your classic magical empire, blow it up, and play post
      apocalyptic Sorcerer. Demons are all Immanents, and all Final
      Fantasy-ish in nature.

      So far I have 4 interested players, and if a spot opens, I'll let you
      guys know, otherwise feel free to lurk and/or comment to me
      about what you think.

      Chris
      (intro below)

      The Shattered Lands

      Once we lived in a golden age. Mystical energy gave our empire
      power beyond the edges of the world. Cities, states, countries
      and nations united. People, food, land, life and peace. But that
      is long ago.

      5 or 6 generations ago, our world broke. The big pieces of land
      shattered into many, the islands on which we drift. Our empire
      fell, our people from civilization to barbarism in less than a year.
      Magic, which we thought we understood, had been our
      unmaking.

      Now, clans struggle for survival on the islands. And the
      Immanents, the spirit-beasts that once powered our world, run
      free and proud. And the man who can capture and bind one to
      his will is the man who becomes king.

      Somewhere, out there, it is rumored that the cause of it all awaits
      us. Some seek it desperately, hoping to rebuild, reunite, and
      reverse what has been done, others pray it is never found again.

      And somewhere between it all, you, have found an Immanent,
      and it serves you.

      The power is yours. The choice is yours.

      What will you do?
    • Rod Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2003
        Hi,

        For reasons I'll describe as "personal shit", I'll no
        longer be running Sorcerer on Thursday night. To the
        players, I apologize for leaving y'all hanging. Damn.

        Rod

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • bankuei
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2003
          Hi Rod,

          Life happens. Understood. I hope your stuff gets cleared up in
          the best way possible.

          Chris

          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Rod Anderson
          <rod_cartoonist@y...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > For reasons I'll describe as "personal shit", I'll no
          > longer be running Sorcerer on Thursday night. To the
          > players, I apologize for leaving y'all hanging. Damn.
          >

          > Rod

          > http://search.yahoo.com
        • trevism
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
            I'd like to take another swing at this. The last one disentegrated
            before getting off the ground.

            Check out the one sheet I'd like to use here:

            http://wiki.trevismartin.org/pmwiki.php/UndeadPBP/OneSheet

            I'm still working out descriptors.

            Once there are enough people (I'd like 3 or 4) We'll take a week to
            generate characters and then start play.
            We'll play there on the wiki at http://wiki.trevismartin.org
            I'd like at least two posts a week, maybe three.

            If you are interested, drop me a line at samach@...
            and I'll email you the password to the wiki. You don't have to
            register or anything. I have a group password to protect it from
            getting spammed.

            looking forward to getting it going

            Trevis
          • trevism
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
              --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "trevism" <tumblebear@...>
              wrote:

              > I'd like to take another swing at this. The last one disentegrated
              > before getting off the ground.
              >
              > Check out the one sheet I'd like to use here:
              >
              > http://wiki.trevismartin.org/pmwiki.php/UndeadPBP/OneSheet
              >
              > I'm still working out descriptors.
              >
              > Once there are enough people (I'd like 3 or 4) We'll take a week to
              > generate characters and then start play.
              > We'll play there on the wiki at http://wiki.trevismartin.org
              > I'd like at least two posts a week, maybe three.
              >
              > If you are interested, drop me a line at samach@...
              > and I'll email you the password to the wiki. You don't have to
              > register or anything. I have a group password to protect it from
              > getting spammed.
              >
              > looking forward to getting it going
              >
              > Trevis

              Other takers? I've got one. Maybe two more would be great, but even
              one would be enough. I was a bonehead and altered my e-mail address
              in the last one so if you are getting bounceback messages I
              apologize. Try this link instead

              samach@...

              best

              Trevis