743Re: [indie-netgaming] Tonight

    Mar 9, 2003

      I'm available

      I have to admit mentally I'm set up for TQB still, but I'd be up for either Uni or Soap.

      They fit the IRC format so well...

      Bob

      still haven't gotten my notification about my Elfs Trollbabe purchase  :(

       Nathan E Banks <paganini@...> wrote:

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

      http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com