532Re: [indie-netgaming] Tonight

    Feb 10, 2003

      That's starting at 10pm my time....

      I'm under the weather, but can play for an hour at that starting time...maybe and hour and a half if its Really compelling...Absolutely no more than that! (I'll have a hard enough time making work tomorrow as it is)

      But I'd like to finish it up tonight too!

      Bob McNamee

       Nathan E Banks <paganini@...> wrote:

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

      http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com