4736Re: Looking for games this summer

  • filip_luszczyk
    Jul 2, 2007
      I'm in Poland, so that's GMT+2 now (or so I think, timezones usually
      confuse me).

      As for the games owned/played before, that's a rather long list ;) Not
      counting "traditional" stuff, I have the following Forge-ish games:

      -DitV
      -Capes
      -Fastlane
      -Mortal Coil
      -Hero's Banner
      -Nine Worlds
      -With Great Power

      The last four I haven't played yet. However, I've played a number of
      other indie games (from your list, only Dogs). This includes some
      games that are available for free.

      Probably it will be best if you contact me via IM before the weekend,
      so that we could discuss the specifics. I should be available online
      most of the time.

      Best,

      Filip

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Jan-Christophe Hoogendoorn"
      <jan-christophe.hoogendoorn@...> wrote:

      > cool :)
      >
      > what's your timezone?
      >
      > and what games have you got and/or played before?
      >

      > cheers!
      >
      > JC

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic