4492Re: [indie-netgaming] File - Newsletter

  • Talysman the Ur-Beatle
    Jun 19, 2006
      Right... that's what I'm running, and I have no problem. But a couple versions ago, right after an update, I couldn't read the TiddlyWiki documentation site. Turns out a bug had been introduced into Firefox. Seems to be fixed now.

      On 6/19/06, James Stein <miedvied@...> wrote:

      Talysman the Ur-Beatle wrote:
      > you might have Javascript off, or maybe you need to update Firefox? That
      > last link was to a Tiddlywiki, which is entirely Javascript. Also, a
      > particular version of Firefox does not work with certain versions of
      > Tiddlywilki, because of a weird programmin error the Firefox team
      > introduced.

      Running 1.5.0.4 here, and it works fine for me, once I allow the JS.

    • Show all 274 messages in this topic