4094Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Wednesday Night Torchbearer Playtest

  • aaaaaaa zzzzzzz
    Oct 2, 2005
      Sorry, Tuesdays are a complete no-go for me... If this is the best time for all, though, feel free to make the torch without me... To balance what we have so far, you may wish to make it a HAPPY torch. You know, something hopeful, sice we have so much struggle and forelornness....

      -Marcus

      Roy Penrod <roypenrod123@...> wrote:
      --- aaaaaaa zzzzzzz <hereticalfaction@...>
      wrote:

      > I shall be in chat by 4-4:30.

      Sorry, Marcus.  I didn't get your message until just
      now.

      Can everyone make it Tuesday at 6:00 pm central time
      to finish up our last Torch?  Please confirm on the
      list.

      Roy Penrod

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! for Good