384Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: I am Evil I'm a Man CORRECTION

  • Christoffer Lerno
    Nov 2, 2002
      > Perhaps I've missed something, but why would
      > you run Ygg with The Evil's rules?

      Because the current rules for Ygg are not usable for
      actual play. Bob made up a goblin incidentally so
      things are getting started. However, expect that
      I'll be adding ad hoc rules sampled from Ygg as we
      go along and find ourselves in need of them.
      BUT for the sake of starting up easily and with
      little bagage I begin with THE EVIL which is
      certified to work EF style. I NEED to play Ygg
      "Effect First" or I'm convinced it will come out
      pretty flat.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic