3042RE: [indie-netgaming] Sorcerer

    Jul 17, 2004
      >From: "Lee" <leereynoldson@...>
      >If anyone is running, or planing to run Sorcerer, I'd really like to
      >get my first game.

      I might be interested depending on details.

      I don't want to discorage you at all, but I've been in four attempts to
      start up Sorcerer now, in various online media, and none of them have
      produced much.

      Let's see:
      Gothic Fantasy
      Beasts of Austria
      Roger Dean Psychedelia
      Van Hellsing Vampires

      All really great concepts that people somehow couldn't stay committed to.

      What I would say is that I think that if you intend to run Sorcerer online,
      be prepared for a lot of hard work, and be committed to seeing it through.
      Maybe it's just coincidence that these all fell apart, but there might be
      more to it than that.

      Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to �Dig Yourself Out of Debt� from MSN
      Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic