2949RE: [indie-netgaming] I'll be there tonight

    Jun 1, 2004
      No problem Mike, needed the sleep last night anyway, and it gives me more time to straighten out my character.

      Next Monday is fine with me.

      Bob

      Mike Holmes <homeydont@...> wrote:
      So, half way through my mail today (Teusday), I'm thinking, "Hey, it's first
      night of the week, HQ night tonight."

      Man, I'm an idiot sometimes.

      You may all now berate me.

      Would people like a make up session, or shall we just reconvene next Monday?

      Also, apparently Brand tried to post a message but couldn't get it across
      here. Basically he said that he had to bow out of the game for at least a
      while due to his impending doom... I mean marriage. Anyhow, he was quite
      complimentary to us all, and I look forward to him rejoining us if/when he
      can.

      Til then that leaves an opening for another player if somebody wants to join
      in. Auxilliary players get first choice, but there's every reason to think
      that a new player might be able to slip in. Either way, let me know if
      you're interested.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ofVplB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Member of Yahoo's indie-netgaming group.