2829Lhan won't make it tonight

  • bigblackcatmail
    Apr 9, 2004
      I was holding out as long as I could, until I knew for sure whether or not I would make it to the HQ game tonight.

      My wife had her work schedule juggled around on Wednesday and is working tomorrow night instead of tonight. Hence, we're having our together time this evening instead of tomorrow night.

      I'll see you guys next week. I may be able to pop in later tonight (12pm or so) but don't wait up for me...

      P.S. I picked up a Trohan Horse virus last week "IRC_BACKDOOR." Did anyone else come across something similar? Is this a typical occurence on iRC? It's not that big of a deal but it did give me cause for concern.

      Scott
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic