2804RE: [indie-netgaming] Re: Any Takers for hq?

    Apr 2, 2004
      >From: "bigblackcatmail" <bigblackcatmail@...>
      >
      >As I stated last week, I will be there this Friday.

      Yay!

      >My internet connection =
      >is crappy, so I empathize with Brand. Mine is dial-up with phone wiring in
      >m=
      >y house that is over 20 years old. Everytime someone tries to call my house
      >=
      >(telemarketer or otherwise) I get booted offline. :)

      Gah, that sucks. Explains the mysterious dissapearances previously, however.
      Not a problem, we can play around any absences.

      >Besides, I think Lhan's tied up in a metaphor or something.

      ???

      >BTW, has Nathan=
      > turned my daughter into a blood-drinking cultist yet??

      Not quite yet.... :-)

      Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
      and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic