2799Re: Any Takers for hq?

  • bigblackcatmail
    Apr 1, 2004
      As I stated last week, I will be there this Friday. My internet connection =
      is crappy, so I empathize with Brand. Mine is dial-up with phone wiring in m=
      y house that is over 20 years old. Everytime someone tries to call my house =
      (telemarketer or otherwise) I get booted offline. :)

      But I will be there, I stayed up until 2am last night to get the Anti-Virus=
      software installed and the virus files updated, only to get up at 6am to be=
      here at work. So, I'm serious about making this game.

      Besides, I think Lhan's tied up in a metaphor or something. BTW, has Nathan=
      turned my daughter into a blood-drinking cultist yet??

      Scott

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Holmes" <homeydont@h...> wrot=
      e:
      > >From: "Brand" <Brand@s...>
      >
      > >As it turns out there has been a problem with the DSL for everyone
      > >in my condo complex, something having to do with moisture getting on
      > >phonelines. We've got people in to track and fix the problem now, so
      > >assuming even base level competence on the part of the phone company
      > >I shouldn't have any more problems from here on.
      >
      > Excellent. I'll say a prayer to Digitus, god of the Internet that your
      > connection be safe.
      >
      > In the meanwhile, have you considered cable? ;-)
      >
      > Looking good for Friday.
      >
      > Mike

      > MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE=

      > download! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic