1904Re: Fwd: Re: [indie-netgaming] Unsung: SWAT

    Aug 1, 2003
      It's Undecided, as in he's untested, and hasn't found out whether he's got
      guts or not, yet. Like it's a decision he's yet to make. As such I'd think
      it would be handled much like you state for Uncertain gaining the bonus as
      long as he remains on the fence about things.

      BTW, can descriptors change?

      Mike