1050Re: Sorcerer & Sword - sounds like a plan!

  • bankuei
    May 2, 2003
      Sorry about last night guys, network went down on me
      something nasty. Let me know if you want to take some more
      time IRC or email to email to write up characters and set up for
      play.

      Chris

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "rod_cartoonist"
      <rod_cartoonist@y...> wrote:
      > Hokay, then! If Ed can be cajoled, I've got three players and I'll
      close the list
      > there. If it turns out that he's really out, then I could add
      someone in his place,
      > if anyone wants in.
      >
      > It sounds like we'll go ahead and play on Thursday, weekly
      except for one
      > night a month -- when will that be, Mike?
      >
      > In any case, I'll be in #indie_ooc at 8 then. Chris, Ed, think y'all
      can be there
      > tonight for discussing the game, hopefully getting some
      character concepts
      > out there?
      >

      > Rod
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic