1049Re: [indie-netgaming] Sorcerer & Sword - sounds like a plan!

  • Ed Heil
    May 2, 2003
      Seriously, though I'd love to play, I can't commit to being there at the
      right time on IRC. Sorry. :)

      On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 18:26, rod_cartoonist wrote:
      > Hokay, then! If Ed can be cajoled, I've got three players and I'll close the list
      > there. If it turns out that he's really out, then I could add someone in his place,
      > if anyone wants in.
      >
      > It sounds like we'll go ahead and play on Thursday, weekly except for one
      > night a month -- when will that be, Mike?
      >
      > In any case, I'll be in #indie_ooc at 8 then. Chris, Ed, think y'all can be there
      > tonight for discussing the game, hopefully getting some character concepts
      > out there?
      >

      > Rod

      Ed Heil edheil@...
      "Observe the monkeys from the distance.
      Do not stare them in the eyes.
      Do not put your hands out or try to touch them.
      Do not show or give food to monkeys."
      http://gojapan.about.com/library/special/blmonkey.htm