1046Sorcerer & Sword - sounds like a plan!

  • rod_cartoonist
    May 1, 2003
      Hokay, then! If Ed can be cajoled, I've got three players and I'll close the list
      there. If it turns out that he's really out, then I could add someone in his place,
      if anyone wants in.

      It sounds like we'll go ahead and play on Thursday, weekly except for one
      night a month -- when will that be, Mike?

      In any case, I'll be in #indie_ooc at 8 then. Chris, Ed, think y'all can be there
      tonight for discussing the game, hopefully getting some character concepts
      out there?

      Rod
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic