1045Re: [indie-netgaming] Sorcerer & Sword - date & time? (was Re: Sorcerer & Sword solicitation)!

    May 1, 2003
      OK, I'm really in. I'm not sure if doing three Sorcerer games at once is a
      good idea (my FTF game with Josh is also Sorcerer right now), but I like
      concept too much to pass it up. Aw, who an I kidding, I'm just a gamer crack
      whore. Bring it on!

      I would say that Teusday is bewst for me. I can do Thursday, but I have a
      commitment one night per month to be out on Thursday (last in the month).
      Wednesday is my FTF game with Josh, so that's out.

      Ed, you bum! We can get you fixed up, damnit! Play!

      I'll try to be in the chatroom tonight at 8, Rod.

      Mike