1042Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Sorcerer & Sword solicitation!

  • Ed Heil
    May 1, 2003
      I'm leery of making promises bout IRC games. I have a hard time getting
      on/staying on IRC, and my schedule is flaky. I guess I'll watch this
      from the sidelines. :)

      On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 11:11, rod_cartoonist wrote:
      > Minimum requirements? Enthusiasm, I suppose! It would be best if you had a
      > copy of Sorcerer & Sword, but if not, I could draw up the most essential
      > material from that book (the descriptors for attributes, and some new fun
      > things to do with the rules) in a document and e-mail it to you.
      >
      > I'm looking at using the IRC channel -- see the very bottom of my original
      > message on this topic for specifics.
      >

      > Rod
      >

      > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, Ed Heil <edheil@f...> wrote:
      > > What are the minimum requirements for a player? I'm afraid I haven't
      > > yet actually read all of Sorcerer, and am not too familiar with the
      > > mechancics... are you planning on playing in mail or IRC?

      Ed Heil edheil@...
      "Observe the monkeys from the distance.
      Do not stare them in the eyes.
      Do not put your hands out or try to touch them.
      Do not show or give food to monkeys."
      http://gojapan.about.com/library/special/blmonkey.htm