1033Re: [indie-netgaming] Sorcerer & Sword solicitation!

    May 1, 2003
      Rod,

      Very nice setting description. I'm getting a real Roger Dean vibe
      (http://www.rogerdean.com/). Which is a world that I've always wanted to
      travel.

      On demons, the visual I get is the Final Fantasy Aeons. Is this what you're
      going for? Are Sorcerers "out" in this world? Or can you take the Old One or
      Immanent demon types from S&S?

      Now on to the heart of the matter, however. Is Humanity the same as what we
      discussed? Refraining from using people to achieve your goals. Or is it in
      this case being able to resist the temptations of the lush world? What do
      demons push you to do, typically? And what does Sorcery look like? In the
      first example of Humanity, I'd think it would be something like offering up
      something taken from another person including abstract things like their
      dignity. In the latter Id guess something more like just doing extremely
      hedonistic things.

      Very curious to see where this goes.

      Mike