Help

  • rammohand
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      I just purchased V2 DLS 3 days back on 29th August, and when we took
      delivery of the car it had starting trouble. The dealer (Concorde,
      Chennai) advised me to bring the car next day and assured that it
      was only a minor problem.

      The next day i gave the vehicle to the service centre, and till now
      they are not able to find out the problem. First they said that it
      is a problem with the solenoid, then they said it is with the relay
      in the pump assembly. They informed they could give a temporary fix
      by 'advancing' the pump and then they can rectify in the first
      service. I told them that Iam not interested in a temporary fix and
      I can take car only after the problem is permanently fixed.

      Iam so much stressed out and Iam already thinking of some legal
      action, if there is no solution to this problem. In this scenario,
      can someone please advise me of what I should do?

      Best Regards
      RamMohan