FUEL LOG OF MY DLS

  • jonathanvarunbenjamin@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 12:12 AM
      DEAR FRIENDS,
      i see many ppl asking about the kpl of various indica models. personnaly i have a DLS december 2001. i have logged all fuel that i have put in it. i always top up my tank so i get to know the average my car is giving. i am attaching the fuel log (excel worksheet) for reference. those interested may like to take a look and decide. i have done a lot of long distance driving as is evident!!
      yours
      Benjamin

      PLEASE REPLY TO jonathanvarunbenjamin@...

    • manojtv
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 1:14 AM
        Hi Benjamin,

        I think since attachments are not permitted, it will be nice if you
        can upload your log to the files section.

        Thanks,
        --Manoj
        (V2 DLX, Feb. 2003, 9900kms, 18.02 kmpl, Trivandrum, Kerala)