Few advice needed.

  • PRITAM MULAY
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi All,

      I own a Indica DLS diesel 14000 Km done bought on June 2001 in Mumbai.

      I wanted to know:

      1] I wanted to fit high power bulb for the head lights as I don�t want to
      fix extra fog lights. Can any one give me exact specification of the bulbs
      and make for which I don�t have to fix a relay (cutout).

      2] I get an average of 16K-17K w/o AC in city. Can I use system D for my
      diesel car. Will it affect my average. And one more query what will
      happen if I discontinue using it.

      Regards

      Pritam

    • PRITAM MULAY
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
        Come on guys give me some advice.

        Regards

        Pritam

      • Sanjay.Khade@hpl.co.in
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
          Hello Pritam;

          I do not think fitting the high power head lamp do the JOB of fog lamp,as
          the fog lamps are of yellow colour and do the job of guiding u thru the
          fog. This will not be done by high power lamps.

          Secondly u need to look into the other aspects of increasing the fuel
          efficiency. Systed D is over and above this. When u reach the limit of max
          mileage, then use sys d.

          I hope I have not confused u more. Please also look around for more tips
          from other friends.

          CU
          Sanjay
          Indica dle 2001/ Calcutta

          "PRITAM MULAY" <pritam77@...> on 06/05/2002 02:58:32 AM

          Please respond to indica-users@yahoogroups.com

          To: indica-users@yahoogroups.com
          cc:
          Subject: Re: [indica-users] Few advice needed.

          Come on guys give me some advice.

          Regards

          Pritam

          >From: "PRITAM MULAY" <pritam77@...>
          >To: indica-users@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [indica-users] Few advice needed.
          >Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 08:51:30 +0000
          >
          >Hi All,
          >
          >I own a Indica DLS diesel 14000 Km done bought on June 2001 in Mumbai.
          >
          >I wanted to know:
          >
          >1] I wanted to fit high power bulb for the head lights as I don't want to
          >fix extra fog lights. Can any one give me exact specification of the bulbs
          >and make for which I don't have to fix a relay (cutout).
          >
          >2] I get an average of 16K-17K w/o AC in city. Can I use system D for my
          >diesel car. Will it affect my average. And one more query what will
          >happen if I discontinue using it.
          >
          >Regards
          >
          >Pritam

          >For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
          >http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

          For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
          http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html

        • mehta anil
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
            Hi Pritam

            The headlamps of Indica are adequately powerful. Very powerful lamps may
            blind the opposite driver who may bump into you. Also, any changes in the
            power of the lamps would require changes in fuse rating and also the need to
            check the sufficiency of the wiring.

            Diesel additive is good for the injectors, ensuring smoother running of the
            car's engine which would definitely give better mileage and driving
            pleasure.

            Regards

            Anil