Re: Indica v2 --mileage details needed

  • pratpower
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      The figure for V2 petrol is correct. My indica 2000 petrol car gives
      12.5 with 50% time ac on in Bangalore and inside the city. There are
      fewer petrol cars on the road because , whoever decides to buy Indica
      buys diesel because of the low running cost of diesel. There are also
      a segment of car buyer who like to have the quickness of petrol
      engine.Indica V2 petrol is a good bet for them. It scores over it
      rivals such as zen/santro/wagon r because of its value for money,
      space,power and ofcourse Indianness.

      Thanks.
      Pratyush.
      --- In indica-users@y..., "gsatpute" <gsatpute@y...> wrote:
      > I think atom has the figures reversed for indi petrol.anyways this
      is
      > a decent mileage considering the fact that the car is 1400 cc 75
      bhp
      > and weighs 1000 kgs and about 60,000 bucks cheaper in pune over
      it's
      > nearest rival.(santro i beleive is 4L against 3.4 of lei in pune).
      > i am happy with my DLS though.
      > ciao
      >
      > --- In indica-users@y..., "mmg62" <mmg62@y...> wrote:
      > > With such lucrative mileage of the petrol version, why are so few
      > > petrol version in the road? are the peopre sceptical of telco
      > product
      > > of the petrol vwersion?
      > >
      > > ---
      > >
      > > In indica-users@y..., atom@m... wrote:
      > > >
      > > > hi,
      > > >
      > > > Indica v2 Petrol with AC ON - 12.5KM in city
      > > > Indica v2 Petrol with AC OFF - 11.0KM in city
      > > >
      > > > Indica v2 Diesel with AC ON - 17KM in city
      > > > Indica v2 Diesel with AC OFF- 16KM in city
      > > >

      > > > atom
      > > >

      > "shrirang_k"
      > >
      > > > <shrirang_k@ya To: indica-
      > > users@y...
      > > > hoo.com>
      > > cc:
      > > > Subject: [indica-
      > > users] Indica v2 --mileage details
      > > > 01/29/02 08:15
      > > needed

      PM

      > > > Please

      respond

      > > > indica-

      users

      > > > Hello,
      > > >
      > > > Would like to know the mileage while driving in cities (may be
      > > > Bangalore)
      > > >
      > > > Indica v2 Petrol with AC ON
      > > > Indica v2 Petrol with AC OFF
      > > >
      > > > Indica v2 Diesel with AC ON
      > > > Indica v2 Diesel with AC OFF
      > > >

      > > > Thankx in advance
      > > > shrirang
      > > >

      > > > To UNsubscribe, send a blank email to the address:
      > > > For submitting feedback about your Indica, use:
      > > > http://www.egroups.com/files/indica-
      users/IndicaUsersFeedback.html