Planing to buy Indica V2 petrol

  • vikas7274@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
      hi friends

      i m going to buy my first car and i m not able to decide between the
      options...Indica V2 Petro / Diesel , Santro LE / LS , Palio 1.2 LE

      Can somebody send me some feedback on TATA Indica V2 Petrol and
      Diesel

      Thanx a ton in advance

      Vikas

      Gurgaon
    • anand_shankar@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
        Hi Vikas,

        Nice to find some one near Delhi and willing to buy Indica V2 Petrol.

        I have been considering the same, and have been looking for a Indica
        Petrol on Roads in Delhi for past 6 months. I got to see only TWO.

        I am still not detered. You can find review of Indica V2 Petrol in
        the AUTOCAR magazine issue of November. Its OK, except for average.
        Average of 11 can be expected.

        Tell me why do you prefer petrol. For one, I feel about security.
        Secondly my drive would be about 400-500km a month MAX.

        What worries me badly is the after sales service with so few cars.
        Autolinks person told that sales are picking up and 50 cars / month
        is average. But I am yet to see a few cars on road in Delhi.

        How many times did you see an Indica Petrol V2 or earlier in last one
        week?? Other cities outside Delhi??

        Anand Shankar

      • kvshari@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
          I bought the Indica V2 petrol at the end of Sep
          imm after its launch and am Happy with it.
          It has good pickup, spacious and gives me
          approx 12km/litre in the city (bangalore).
          I have just finished 1000 kms and will get it serviced.
          The finish could have been better in terms
          of the window beading etc. The finish of Santro/Matiz is
          much better, I think. But overall, I like my Indica!!!

          hari

        • gchittip@cisco.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
            Hi ,
            I am planning to buy Indica V2 Petrol. I want to know the pricetag
            in Chennai for Indica V2. Can anyone reply to me regarding this?

            Thanks,
            Ganesh
            --- In indica-users@y..., kvshari@y... wrote:
            > Hi,
            > I bought the Indica V2 petrol at the end of Sep
            > imm after its launch and am Happy with it.
            > It has good pickup, spacious and gives me
            > approx 12km/litre in the city (bangalore).
            > I have just finished 1000 kms and will get it serviced.
            > The finish could have been better in terms
            > of the window beading etc. The finish of Santro/Matiz is
            > much better, I think. But overall, I like my Indica!!!
            >
            > hari
            >
            > --- In indica-users@y..., vikas7274@y... wrote:
            > > hi friends
            > >
            > > i m going to buy my first car and i m not able to decide between
            > the
            > > options...Indica V2 Petro / Diesel , Santro LE / LS , Palio 1.2 LE
            > >
            > > Can somebody send me some feedback on TATA Indica V2 Petrol and
            > > Diesel
            > >
            > > Thanx a ton in advance
            > >
            > > Vikas
            > >
            > > Gurgaon
          • Ravi Punjabi
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
              Hi Ganesh
              Pls. call the nearest dealership on phone & find out.

              Best Regds
              Ravi
              --- gchittip@... wrote:
              > Hi ,
              > I am planning to buy Indica V2 Petrol. I want to
              > know the pricetag
              > in Chennai for Indica V2. Can anyone reply to me
              > regarding this?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Ganesh
              > --- In indica-users@y..., kvshari@y... wrote:
              > > Hi,
              > > I bought the Indica V2 petrol at the end of Sep
              > > imm after its launch and am Happy with it.
              > > It has good pickup, spacious and gives me
              > > approx 12km/litre in the city (bangalore).
              > > I have just finished 1000 kms and will get it
              > serviced.
              > > The finish could have been better in terms
              > > of the window beading etc. The finish of
              > Santro/Matiz is
              > > much better, I think. But overall, I like my
              > Indica!!!
              > >
              > > hari
              > >
              > > --- In indica-users@y..., vikas7274@y... wrote:
              > > > hi friends
              > > >
              > > > i m going to buy my first car and i m not able
              > to decide between
              > > the
              > > > options...Indica V2 Petro / Diesel , Santro LE /
              > LS , Palio 1.2 LE
              > > >
              > > > Can somebody send me some feedback on TATA
              > Indica V2 Petrol and
              > > > Diesel
              > > >
              > > > Thanx a ton in advance
              > > >
              > > > Vikas
              > > >
              > > > Gurgaon

              http://shopping.yahoo.com
            • Vikas Aditya
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
                Ya It's true that very few Indica V2 petrol are on the
                road..I am also inclining towards a diesel V2..

                i want to own car for longer duration but not sure
                whether in the long run this will be a better choice..

                Keep mailing

                Vikas

                http://shopping.yahoo.com