Re: [indica-users] Re: Hard clutch + Engine Hunting + Tyre brand + Windshield Insurance

  • peter harrison
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
      Hi Rahul,

      Thanks for the reply. The check engine light does not glow. I have not done the OBD test. Changed the clutch cable multiple times. In fact the clutch issue started when i gave my car for server and a small component was changed in the clutch. I am planning to take it to the TASC and will sure have your observations in mind.

      Thanks again

      Thanks and regards,

      Peter Harrison

      Bangalore - INDICA-Turbo-DLX-Aug 2006 - Color Smoked Metal -(11.40kmpl City) - [67250km-60% A/C] - Ordinary Diesel - Daily Run 11Kms - {RPM maintained while driving in 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Gear is between 1250 - 2000} - Battery - (EXIDE 2011 Dec )- - < Puncture 6 > - < Tube replaced 1 > - [ Disc Steel OEM 14"] - [ Tyre Bridgestone OEM 165/65 R 14 ] - TASC - Hi-Tech Auto - Rajajinagar, Bangalore. Phone: 080-23125444 / 23125409 / 23128226

      Manza Club Class VX- Dec 2012 - Jet Silver