Re: [indica-users] rear AC vent

  • umesh panse
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
      Dear fried,

      Thanks al ot for information!

      Umesh Panse

      "Shri Swamy Samarth"

      --- On Mon, 3/18/13, Dev Abhishek <devabhishek@...> wrote:

      From: Dev Abhishek <devabhishek@...>
      Subject: Re: [indica-users] rear AC vent
      To: "indica-users@yahoogroups.com" <indica-users@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, March 18, 2013, 3:04 PM

      In addition to everything Sridhar said, the Indigo XL comes with a rear AC feature. You could try and persuade a TASC to use the plumbing and interiors available for that vehicle - should keep the vehicle serviceable if all Tata authorised parts are used.

      If I recall, this was a single console behind the hand-brake in the XL models.

      dev

      ________________________________
      From: Sridhar.C <sree_chandru@...>
      To: "indica-users@yahoogroups.comindica-users@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 2:46 PM

      Umesh,

      It can be done as a DIY.

      Option 1
      Someone has done it for their Indigo Marina. See below link.

      http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/29415-diy-putting-rear-ac-vents-marina-2.html

      Option 2
      On the other hand, i think that the real AC vents between the front two seats are available. One has to buy it modify it, fit it. Another option is, there are arm rests that may be available with AC vents.

      http://www.motorbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/Fiat_Linea_Rear_AC.JPG

      http://motoroids.com/site/wp-content/gallery/2011-fiat-linea-t-jet-details/2011%20FIAT%20Linea%20T-jet%20Rear%20AC%20Vent.jpg

      Install it. And do a wiring for the blower fan. Air vents in the middle may have to be focused towards the rear and this additional AC vent with blower would amplify the flow.

      Alternatively, one may have to bring pipes from the front Air vents to feed the cold air into the rear vent.

      We may have to go trial and error to get the best out of these.

      Thanks & Regards
          Sridhar. C

      Life is simple. We make it look complex"