Re: [indica-users] New tyres

  • Karthikeyan
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 17, 2013
      Thanks for the tip, I'll give Concorde Motors a call and find out.

      Karthikeyan

    • Karthikeyan
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 18, 2013
        I checked, 6000 bucks for each alloy wheel, found it a bit expensive. Not
        sure if other service centers would offer a different rate.

        Karthikeyan

      • yogesh
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 18, 2013
          Hi Karthik,

          You can check Madhu's Enterprise (Langford Road), Throttle (Jayanagar 7th blk) and Fast Track (Jayanagar 4th Blk) which might suit you if you are some where in sout Bangalore.

          Regards
          Yogesh