Exclusive SAM Event in New Delhi on March 23rd with Mega Bike Rally

  • Muhi Mu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
      Dear Fellow Group Members

      This is perhaps my first post to the group, with no intention to spam. I would like to update everyone about an upcoming event in New Delhi.

      Our event partners, SAM Workshops is organising a Mega Rally on March 23rd. The group has done similar rallies in earlier years, and two years back, we had participation from a thousand bikers or more, who pledged their energies towards withholding the safety, security and integrity of society. This year, it is going to be bigger, brighter and culminating into an exclusive SAM Workshop, which is a high-energy youth performance group, greatly in demand all over the country.

      Interested bikers can join the rally on Saturday, March 23rd and be a part of this epic event. Non-bikers are more than welcome to join the SAM Exclusive event at the District Center, Janakpuri in New Delhi.

      What is SAM? SAM is a series of high-energy youth involvement workshops that aim at providing direction to the energy of youth for needs of society. It brings across never-before youth engaging performances in dance, drama and music with groups such as Eternal Splendour and Eternal Bliss.

      If there is anyone who is interested in sponsoring the rally or arranging a relationship, please write to SAM@... with details. You can also get in touch for more workshops, brand promotions enquiries and people-engaging social media.

      Muhi Mu
      muhimu@...

      Be sure to like our facebook page (www.facebook.com/SAMWorkshops)
      We deliver people engagement solutions for Social Media at blowtrumpet.com