FICD Stuck?

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 22, 2013
      My DLG, this morning, got stuck at the higher idling rpm of 1000, even though I had not switched the AC on. This persisted for about 20 minutes, and which point I turned the ignition off. Upon starting the car again, the problem seems to have resolved itself.

      Any thoughts on what the issue could be? I, for one, hadn't seen anything like this before.

    • sujay raina
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2013
        Nothing to worry happened to me many times on my indigo the only solution
        for it is to replace the ficd you can also try cleaning the electrical
        connector below the ficd.